Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Moral Dilema

Well, I just watched LOST. I still haven't seen the 2 episodes I missed so I won't give any theories this week...however, this episode has me pondering on a different question. Would I have let Ben die? I think my answer is Yes. Yes I would have let Ben die. What? Don't judge me. I didn't shoot the kid...I just wouldn't go out of my way to save him. Does that make me a bad person? :)

I really got a kick out of Hurley trying to figure out what was happening. He thinks a lot like me. I wonder if that is why Clair disappeared? Maybe something changed and whatever it was made Clair disappear back to the future, erm, or past? In fact, maybe all of the appearances by "dead people" weren't really dead people at all but instead people from different time periods trying to make contact or change something. Ouch...brain cramp.

I lied, I can't help myself. I have to try to figure this thing out.

It is Kate and Sawyer's fault that Ben turns out to be evil. He was supposed to die from the gunshot. Richard said that if he took him that he would no longer be the same boy and that he would lose his innocence, right? And that he would forget everything that had happened which would explain why he didn't remember any of them...Well, had Kate and Sawyer not taken Ben to them then that would not have happened. So obviously evil little boy Ben goes back and proceeds to kill them all.

Question: What was the name of the little girl that young Ben was friends with? The one who gave him a doll...? (This was from an episode a long time ago)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Do you read the blog
rocks in my dryer? She also analysis Lost. You two should get together. Just a thought. I watch Lost through your blog and hers, not the tv.