Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mandatory Family Togetherness

Halloween is fast approaching and everyone is expected to be at mother's house. That is not a request, that is an order. (unless you are an internet surfing, stumbled on this blog, non-family member....you are not invited, don't come, that is creepy.)

Now, all that is left to do is tell Nikki (who needs to be blog pressured so she can keep up too) and figure out who is bringing what and someone to give me some ideas on how to dress up my kids for $5 or less. :-)

Casey, you and Kayla need the Barak and McCain masks from the Balloon factory. You can hand out candy and give unreasonable campaign promises. Casey/Barak: "Take my candy and I will make the government pay for your healthcare and give you a free home." Kayla/McCain: "Take my candy because I'm old and may not be around next Halloween to give you any more."

Lisa, Kayla said you should be Sarah Palin. I think that would be SA-Wheat! Noone has to be Joe Biden because noone really cares if he is around or not.

10 comments:

Casey said...

I am so very excited! :D

When Justin and I first started talking about meeting families, I said something about him coming over on Halloween because it is one of the only days of the whole year that all of us are actually in the same place at the same time. "You want me to meet your family on Halloween? That's.... uhhh..... well, that's kinda weird."

HAHA! I love our family togetherness. We need more of it!

We should go Halloween shopping before the debate starts Tuesday! There is some big Halloween store in Hixson that the girls at work were talking about, and I wanna go just to look.
I love your Obama/McCain campaign promises! :)) You should be Hillary - and you can tell people to take your candy because you got it while you were in Bosnia, you know, when you weren't dodging sniper fire! :) I totally agree about Joe Biden - we don't need one. Oh! And I think somebody should be Ron Paul, just because he is the cutest little old man EVA!

Oh my goodness. So excited.

Anonymous said...

huuuuhhh? what?

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Me be Sarah, huh? I'll need to find me some awesome glasses and lipstick.

Christi said...

Are you coming Lisa??!!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

yes, we're coming....

luke has to be at the football game that night but i'm bringing the kids...

gotta figure out costumes

Christi said...

Yay and Fun!

I wish we could come up with a good theme for all the kids to kinda dress as...like the Brady Bunch.

Think about it.

Casey said...

Oh my goshhh! Lisa's coming!? Now I'm REALLY excited! :D

Hooray for family togetherness!

Casey said...

Oh, and Christi needs to blog. Dang it.

Anonymous said...

Christi don't want to blog anymore because I made it a little dysFUNctional. hahahahahaha

Christi said...

Christi has had kids home all week and can't keep a clear head long enough to blog.

I think we should all be at mom's at 5 on Halloween. How is that? It has to be before dark.