Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Try-outs

This week is basketball try-outs at Rossville Middle School. Jordan and Jade are both doing it. There are 50+ girls trying to get on the basketball team!! Last year they barely had enough to fill the Varsity and JV but this year they are having 3 cuts. I'm sick nervous about it. I want them both to make it. They both try really hard. But, what makes me sick nervous is that I'm afraid one will make it and one won't. That will be sad. I would almost rather them both get cut. bad mommy. I feel a life-lesson moment coming on. Or maybe I'm just underestimating the fabulousness of my kids?!

I'll let ya know how it goes!

On the plus side, report cards came out at the Middle School. Jade made all A's and Jordan made Honor Roll. Still waiting on Kayla's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was too late getting Shelby a physical for her to try out so I think Im just putting them on an 11 and 12 year old team and chattanooga valley.

Christi said...

Is Chattanooga Valley good? I won't play at Rossville again. Last year was pathetic.

Christi said...

They both made it through the first cuts! whoop whoop