Toomuchtodoitis- pronounced (too much to do itis) is a common illness year round but is especially contagious during the holiday season. This illness is not life threatening unless you are over the age of 35, have a family history, breathe air, eat popcorn or shower daily. Symptoms include but are not limited to:
1. Constant feeling of frustration
2. Knowing there is something you should be doing, buying, accomplishing...but can't for the life of you remember what it is.
3. Eating Doritos for breakfast
4. Walking around your house in circles...talking to yourself.
5. Nervous unproductive energy
6. Spend 30 minutes complaining about something you have to do that would have only taken you 20 minutes to finish.
7. Brain Paralysis. Toomuchtodoitis can cause your brain to shut down completely and make you unable to do anything that requires thought so you sit on the coach and watch the latest "Survivor" episode instead.
8. Eating Ice Cream for lunch
9. Giving your dog the evil eye because he gets to lay around and do nothing.
10. Making an 'exit strategy' list so you will be prepared with a good excuse as to why you have to leave that Christmas party that you feel obligated to go to but have one million hundred other more important things that need to be done. (Hush family, I'm not talking about your parties.)
11. Blogging when there are at least 3 other things that should be finished...FINISHED, not started, in the next 2 hours.
If you have any of these symptoms you should not call your doctor because that is not on your list of things to do today and he will probably want to see you and you definetley do not have time for that. Instead, you should just suck it up...quit complaining and DO IT. Seriously Christi, get off the computer and DO IT. Now. Go.