Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What Coffee and Tylenol PM Do Not Do

They do not cancel each other out. The coffee wins. For some reason I can drink coffee all day long and go right to sleep if I decide to take a nap but if I drink coffee after 9 p.m. it really works like coffee should work and keeps me from sleeping.
Last night I decided to counter the coffee with a dose of Tylenol PM. Ha! What now Folgers?! Did not work. I tossed and turned until about 2 a.m. So I was laying in bed and this is what my mind was thinking...

*Am I laying crooked? Because if I am laying crooked and I do finally get to sleep then the hubby will wake me up when he comes in here and make me move over, waking me up and then I won't be able to go back to sleep.

*All da girls standing in da line for da bathroom.

*Cyber Monday? I didn't get it. All I saw was an offer for free shipping. I can shop at the store and not have to pay for shipping.

*Basketball pictures Thursday...don't forget. Oh man, I meant to write something else down for Monday but didn't because I didn't think I would forget...what was it?

*I forgot to wash my face

*Where is the dog? Hope I didn't leave him outside.

*All da girls standing in da line for da bathroom.

*I hope Corinne gets voted out on Survivor this week.

*If I bought a big scarf for a Christmas gift would someone really wear it or would it be re-gifted...

*I wonder what would happen if the government just pardoned everyone's debt and let us all keep our stuff and start over. That would be great.

*All da girls...UGH! SHHHHHH.

*Not going to take Tylenol PM with coffee anymore.

4 comments:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Okay, I'm rolling over the bathroom thing.. I ask again..is that really a song??

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

I have to nix the dad thing for tomorrow. Forgot Sam has a doc appt. for his next ear surgery right in the middle of the day..

Maybe Friday??

Christi said...

Friday is fine. Just let me know time and place.

And Yes! It is a song. Not a song I am necessarily promoting..just a song that was playing in a store that got stuck in Casey's head who in turn placed it in mine.

Casey said...

That song rocks my world! HAHAHA! Did I get it stuck in your head again today? If so, you're welcome! :)